Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaner blower
Category : cleaner
The gasoline blower is a reliable and multifunctional device which allows you to wash vast areas. Its operation is based on the work of the gas engine.
Gas vacuum cleaners have their own advantages and pitfalls. It's sensible to use them for cleaning large territories. While using the device, security rules are respected. At the home, it's possible to use blowers in different instructions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner May Be Used in the following directions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as mulch or compost (if the device has this purpose );
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out components of computer equipment;
- draining the subject of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls after painting.
Advantages and Pitfalls
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted advantages:
- Are not tied into a power supply;
- they are distinguished by large productivity;
- allow you to clean vast places.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The need to utilize fuel;
- compliance with security measures;
- the presence of emissions otente.ru into the environment;
- using protective gear for its hearing and eyesight;
- increased sound and vibration level;
- large dimensions and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner won't cope with wet leaves, cones and stones.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaner work in the next manners:In dismissing manner, the most simple models of petrol blowers can get the job done. They allow you to collect leaves and other objects in an overall pile by means of a strong air flow. The mode is designed to clean the leaves by suction.
Shifting over requires one to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When choosing a gas blower, then you should be guided by the following technical characteristics:
- Speed of air flow. Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is enough to wash dry leaves. It's best to get a device where the flow speed is adjustable. This will let you pick up the style of operation and also simplify the cleaning.
- Volume of air flow. This index characterizes the quantity of air the gadget takes in suction mode. The typical values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. When a blower with lesser values is preferred, it can be used only on small regions.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered devices are distinguished by a strong vibration of the body. Vibrations can cause numbness in the hands during prolonged operation. The shredding factor indicates how much the quantity of waste following its processing will change. Usually for shredders it's 10:1.
- The volume of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of this bag depends on how many times you will need to eliminate its contents. On sale there are versions where this value is from 40 to 80 liters.
With a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a little bag, it's easier to work, but clean it much more often. This negatively affects productivity and cleaning speed.